The 2023 United Kingdom Farm Visa-Sponsorship Jobs is one of the biggest opportunities for international applicants to start working in Europe. The UK seeks to add 3 million jobs to its economy. This is because currently, there is a labor shortage.
For this reason, more than 46,000 companies in the UK are offering Visa Sponsorship Jobs.
- VISA-SPONSORSHIP CLEANING JOBS IN UK
- SWEDEN VISA SPONSORSHIP JOB 2023
- BELGIUM GOVERNMENT VISA SPONSORSHIP JOBS
All of these companies are legally approved by the UK Government to offer Visa Sponsorship Jobs to International applicants. One sector with the highest graduate employment rate is the Agriculture sector.
Thus, farming jobs in the UK are provided by both the Public and Private sectors. With this job, you do not have to possess high skills. However, applicants must be 18 years and above. The average salary is £32,500.
Farming Jobs in the UK include:
- Picking fruit and vegetables or flowers,
- and other related activities related to farming.
Details About UK Farm Visa-Sponsorship Jobs
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Industry: Agriculture
- Job Type: Farm Workers
- Level of Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: Not less than 18
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Accommodation: Yes
- Salary: £32,500/year. Average £12.19 per hour
WHAT YOU NEED TO ABOUT UK VISA-SPONSORSHIP JOBS
- The applicants’ sponsor will give them their certificate of sponsorship reference number.
- Also, applicants will need to add their certificate of sponsorship reference number to their visa application form. Note that, you can only use it once.
UK VISA-SPONSORSHIP JOBS BENEFITS
- Accommodation provided (approx. £30 p/w)
- Flight Contribution
UK Farm Visa-Sponsorship Jobs Working Hours
The working hours for UK Farm jobs are as follows:
- 48 hours per week
- Overtime is available
- Variable shift patterns
Duties Of Selected Applicants
- Fruit Picking
- Vegetable Packing
- Feeding and looking after farm animals
- Treating animals and crops to prevent disease
- Operating and repairing farm machinery like tractors, and milking machinery on dairy farms
- Maintaining farm buildings
- Trimming hedges, clearing drains, and ditches, and mending fences and walls
Applicants from any country with the right documents as well as offer letters from the UK can apply for UK Visa-Sponsorship Farm Working Jobs.
List of 2023 Farm Working Jobs in the UK
1. To begin with, UK Government Farm Working Jobs
To search and apply for a UK Government Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Jobs, kindly go through the UK Government’s official website. The Farm working jobs in the UK are for International applicants with Visa-Sponsorship.
Follow the Steps Below:
- First and foremost, Visit the UK Govt Website: https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/
- Afterward, search for “Farm”, Farming, or Agriculture, in the search box and then press enter.
- This will list all UK Sponsorship Jobs from Approved UK Companies. Thereafter, you can apply directly there online.
2. Secondly, Agriculture Jobs UK (Tasty Careers)
The jobs vary from season to season and depend on the kind of farm jobs applicants will be working on. However, there is a wide range of tasks that need to be carried out and they include:
- Planting, tending, and harvesting crops using a variety of equipment such as tractors and combine harvesters
- Rearing and tending livestock
- Preparing animals for transport
- Maintaining hedges and woodland
- Maintaining vehicles and machinery
- Mleaning and repairing buildings
- Spreading fertilizer
- Putting up and maintaining fences
Selected applicants may be provided with accommodation.
6. AB Agri
Other UK Farming Jobs Include:
HOW TO APPLY FOR UK FARMING JOBS?
Kindly click on the links below to assess the list of all Approved Companies.
You can search for the list by pressing (ctrl+ f). After, you can google the name of the company offering Farm Visa Sponsorship Jobs and apply online.