Belarus is a country in the Eastern europe and is always welcoming people with multitude of chances for foreign businesses.The nation is a fantastic location for companies in the global market because of its diverse industry and expanding economy.
You will need to confirm that you possess the necessary visas and permits before they can start working lawfully in the nation.
BELARUS WORK VISA
Long-term work in Belarus requires a work permit or visa (Type-D). A one-year work visa is renewable. The extension will require a new work visa. The employer will register the employee for a Belarusian employment permit.
TYPES OF BELARUS VISAS AND PERMITS
Foreign nationals may enter Belarus after securing the necessary visas. The following categories of visas are available:
- Type B transit visa
- Type C visa for 90-day short-term trips
- Visa type D for extended stays
Employees on Type C business visas are only permitted to stay in Belarus for brief periods for important meetings, seminars, training, and other purposes. Employees who intend to work in Belarus for an extended period of time must apply for a Type D visa.
A work permit is also required for foreign workers before they may start working in Belarus. The title of this authorization is “Special work authorization in the Republic of Belarus.”
REQUIREMENTS FOR BELARUS VISAS AND WORK PERMITS
International workers must submit the following paperwork in order to get a work visa for Belarus:
- International workers must submit the following paperwork in order to get a work visa for Belarus:
- A finished visa application
- A passport picture that was taken within the preceding 6 months
- A current passport
- The applicant’s work permit, certified
- Evidence of having paid the visa fee
- The employee must include return postage if they decide to send their application.
- For applicants who are under the age of 18, copies of their birth certificates and the passports of their parents or legal guardians are required.
- Candidates who formerly held Belarusian citizenship must present proof of their loss of nationality.
The following is a list of the required documents to register a residence permit:
- Firstly, a request form (Department of State Inspection).
- A copy and a passport.
- A piece of evidence used to apply for a residence visa (marriage certificate, etc.).
- A mention of fingerprinting
- Four passport pictures
- Health certification
- Proof of absence of a criminal history
- Receipts for the national tax and the resident permit form.
- A request for registrations at the address of residency and a document attesting to your continued residency there.
PROCEDURES TO APPLY FOR AN BELARUS WORK VISA
In Belarus, the application for a work visa must be filed by the employer. The employer must submit the finished application, a copy of the applicant’s passport, and evidence of the processing fee paid to the Ministry of Internal Affairs. The Bureau of Citizenship and Migration will also require a permit from the company if they intend to hire well over 10 foreign workers.
A work permit takes around 15 days to process. Potential employees may apply for a travel visa to Belarus after the work permit has been approved.
In Belarus, a work visa is generally granted for a period of one year. However, highly qualified workers can be qualified for one with a two-year validity period.