Getfund undergraduate local scholarship application for 2022/2023 academic year
The Ghana-Education Trust Fund is accepting applications Undergraduate (Diploma, Higher National Diploma, and Degree Programmes) Local Scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
The effective opening date for applications is Monday 12th December 2022 and closing date for applications is is Tuesday 31st January 2023.
HOW TO APPLY
- All applicants are required to visit the GET-Fund Scholarship Portal (scholarships.getfund.gov.gh) to complete an online application form
- Applicant shall complete the online form with required information and upload scanned copies of required documentation for vetting and shortlisting.
- Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted after vetting processes are completed.
Applicants shall submit scanned copies of the under listed:
- Signed Application letter
- Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / Ghana Card)
- Admission letter clearly stating the program duration
- Approved Fee Schedule (2022/23 Academic Year)
- Secondary School Certificate results (WASSCE, CTVET, and any other certificate recognized by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC) (where applicable)
- Previous academic term transcripts for continuing students (where applicable)
- Previous Undergraduate Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another Undergraduate certificate (Degree, HND) (where applicable)
Applicants should ensure the above requirements have been fully complied with.
Please note that all correspondences shall exclusively be between the GETFund and the scholarship applicant. Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received ONLY through the Scholarship web application portal for processing.
How to Apply for this GET-Fund Undergraduate Local Scholarship
All scholarship applications shall be addressed to:
P. O. Box MB, 254, Accra
All applicants are required to visit the GETFund Scholarship Portal scholarships.getfund.gov.gh