University Of Warwick Scholarships 2023
University of Warwick’s Warwick Business School fully funded MRes/PhD Business and Management programme will give you the opportunity to make your mark on the business space, by having the freedom to research a host of disciplines that influence society and business.
- UNIVERSITY OF EXETER SCHOLARSHIPS 2023
- SASKATCHEWAN UNIVERSITY (CANADA) SCHOLARSHIPS FULLY FUNDED 2023/2024
- APPLY FOR FULLY FUNDED CANADIAN SCHOLARSHIPS WITHOUT IELTS 2023/2024
Our goal is to attract independent thinkers who have the ambition to create their own pathways to future academic positions.
- A fully-funded program and an annual stipend of approximately £20,000 per annum.
- An inspirational learning experience in a world-class interdisciplinary environment, working alongside the brightest scholars and learning from leading academics from across the globe.
- Highly relevant and structured training focusing on developing your core research skills.
- Programme flexibility with the introduction of study tracks to tailor your studies, supported by a wide range of research groups.
- The opportunity to develop a global network by researching and learning abroad as part of your PhD programme.
- Preparation for a prestigious academic or research career
- Option to choose our Behavioural Science pathway.
Details of the Course
The MRes/PhD Business & Management programme is a full time two + three-year programme (five years in total).
As part of the MRes/PhD programme, you will study thirteen modules over the first two years. This comprises three core modules, four methods modules, and six elective modules. At the end of the second year of study, successful students will be awarded an MRes Business & Management and be permitted to proceed to PhD study.
Our research strengths include the below subjects, and we’re looking for applicants with an interest in one or more of these areas:
- Behavioural Science
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Information Systems and Management
- Organisation and Human Resource Management
- Strategy and International Business.
As part of the new programme launch, we’ve also launched a specific Behavioural Science pathway, enabling you to develop the cutting-edge skills and interdisciplinary expertise needed to succeed in this rapidly developing field.
Making an Application
Competition to join our PhD programme is very strong; you’ll need to demonstrate you have the intellectual capabilities, stamina, drive, and commitment to complete a ground-breaking piece of work through independent study.
HOW TO APPLY?
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Our application deadline for 2023-entry is 31 January 2023.